Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog abandon

This has been one heck of a ride!
Today is the first day- unemployed! I left Graceworks- to go back into nursing. (that's the company line) I'll leave it at that- those who want to know more- email me.

I found out I was going to be leaving last week. I applied for about 4 or 5 jobs online. I've had one in person interview- with a second interview scheduled next week, one phone interview with a pending back ground check should hear about that either today or tomorrow... have another interview scheduled for Wednesday, and declined further investigation on one job. The last job I applied for- ended up not hiring at the moment. No further action needed.

I have gotten my new cell phone- my old one. I gave up the blackberry- that was more difficult than leaving the job! I am a crackberry addict! Bob and I agreed, until I find a job and see what it demands (and pays) will determine if I get a new phone or not on our plan. Drooled at the iPhone! and AT&T has blackberrys too- I drooled on those as well.

I got a lot done today (so far) 3 loads laundry, dishes, fed cats, emptied trash, read two Sunday papers, walked on tread mill for 1/2 mile- not a lot of walking but I started! Had lunch with my friend Angela and daughter Kelsey- activated phone *see above, went to old job and turned in phone, and picked up paycheck, went to bank, got notary to sign paperwork for Jon, and tonight is bible study!

Mom is coming in three days- I have MEGA house work to do....in between tomorrow's meeting for HMA, and going out for drinks later that evening after everyone else works. Guess I better have a productive morning!

I have to find my phone charger tonight, find my camera charger tonight- since breaking up my office things are a little helter skelter here- nothing that a week of hard work won't fix--- if I had a week!

So here's to new beginnings!! Praying for the best- and expecting nothing less!!
Maybe I'll have a little time to scrapbook???


Lovingly written by just me...just jane.

No comments:

Blog Archive