Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog neglect

Man- has it really been this long on my blog??
I can't believe how time has flown by!

Facebook has become my new addiction- cuz I can do it from my black berry- blogging takes time in front of the keysboard and not on Farmtown which is a game on facebook. The addictions I pour into!!
I really don't have a lot to say for the blog, My status is on my face book pages sometimes twice a day. I enjoy the now 211 friends I have-and hearing how their day is going...

I am really looking forward to the High school reunion. I needed something to look foward to these days. With Change comes a lot of strife- and I'm strifing right now through my job, but the horizon may look brighter the closer I get to it- right now it feels miles away.

Bob and my financial future are fluxing- he's retiring August 1st. It's been great having him home, seeing him more relaxed and happy than I've seen him in a LONG TIME! But we've both had a few sleepless nights over finances and the future. TRUSTING IN GOD- is where we have to walk now! Great place and scarey place at the same time.

Going home to eat I'm famished (sp?) VERY HUNGRY!! LOL
I pledge not to neglect my blog for as long as I have this time! We'll see how that goes!

Lovingly written by just me...just jane.

No comments:

Blog Archive