Wednesday, September 26, 2007

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

UAW reaches tentative agreement with GM
I had a funny dream during the night last night.... I dreamt that I was on a game show, much like the Price is Right- but you had to audition to get in line for the audience, then you had to audition for being in the audience, and then you had to audition to get to be a contestant, then you had to audition to be picked... at each question of the audition, you had to pick from Charity, Hope or Love... I kept picking "HOPE". Well I made it up to the stage and the question made more sense to pick "Charity" so I did and this BIG BOOMING GOD VOICE said
"NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!"
Then I woke up!!! Well this was some time between 2 and 6 a.m.
The GM deal was finished about 4 am. I was SO happy when I heard the news with Bob this morning, and I know (even though he never let on) that he was relieved because he was worried.
I saw something new in my sweet husband, he knew how panicked I can get- and he was calm during all of this. He calmed my fears by coming up with "Plan B, Plan C" and did his best to allay my fears- but I know he was a little worried as well. I am so greatful that he was as strong and confident on the outside so I didn't panic.
SO today- he took care of a lot of car business that we had put off for much to long- but GLAD he got it taken care of!
So, my message I carry today is;
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!
PRAISE YOUR NAME GOD!!

No comments:

Blog Archive