Friday, February 6, 2009

A kiss from heaven

Ok, I'm behind on my HSMSHS (His space,my space, her space blog challenge) of a picture a day- so this weekend I"m going on a picture safari. I need this creative time as I have been working very hard. It is 7:45 p.m. on a FRIDAY NIGHT and I'm still at work- just finishing up a bunch of loose ends and taking a moment to post on the blog-o-sphere!


I had to post this pic:

I got it from a client. His name is the same as my late-grandfather's, although we are definately not related. I was honored to be part of helping purchase an artificial leg for him. Did you know that Medicare won't replace a prosthesis? His was in such bad shape- that he kept getting infections from it cutting him! I was appalled by the treatment he recieved. With God's help- I was used to get his custom fit leg for him- at no cost to him! Those go for around $7000-$8000! This was about 2 years ago, and he sent me flowers (and chocolate)to thank me again!

The reason I say this is a kiss from Heaven - it has been 5 years working here at Graceworks Ministries. My previous work history has been five and move on. This confirmed for me that God is not done using me here. I don't take this appointment lightly either. There are so many hurting people and I am so blessed to be able to serve and help them find hope!
I pray that I reflect God's loving heart to those hurting.

Thank you Mr. C- I love the flowers.







Lovingly written by just me...just jane.

No comments:

Blog Archive