Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii Fit and more stuff





Well this is DAY 3 for the wii fit - I've exercised with it two days and look forward to doing it again this weekend. I really enjoy it- however, my wii fit age is NOT a happy place for me! But that WILL change!



As I am dreaming of a thinner me, and of the changes I want to make the rest of 2008 I have come up with a sketchy plan!
  1. Clean Basement
  2. Craft room - furnish and PLAY in it!
  3. Clean my bedroom
  4. cut down on the SWEET TEA- and drink more water
  5. Continue to take my vitamins daily (I've done almost 2 weeks now!)
  6. Make my Wii fit age lower, by playing the game and exercise more
  7. Become more involved in the Pancreatic Cancer P.A.L.S Program (Patient and Liasion Services) and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network in memory of A.J.
  8. start walking preparing for:

Enter: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer details below:

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME??
2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

Nashville, TN
October 25th, 2008

LP Field

Registration 8 a.m. Walk 9 a.m.

That's all my changes for NOW!


No comments:

Blog Archive