Well this is DAY 3 for the wii fit - I've exercised with it two days and look forward to doing it again this weekend. I really enjoy it- however, my wii fit age is NOT a happy place for me! But that WILL change!
As I am dreaming of a thinner me, and of the changes I want to make the rest of 2008 I have come up with a sketchy plan!
- Clean Basement
- Craft room - furnish and PLAY in it!
- Clean my bedroom
- cut down on the SWEET TEA- and drink more water
- Continue to take my vitamins daily (I've done almost 2 weeks now!)
- Make my Wii fit age lower, by playing the game and exercise more
- Become more involved in the Pancreatic Cancer P.A.L.S Program (Patient and Liasion Services) and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network in memory of A.J.
- start walking preparing for:
Enter: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer details below:
WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME??
2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
October 25th, 2008
Registration 8 a.m. Walk 9 a.m.
That's all my changes for NOW!