Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Horoscope today

I don't put anything into horoscopes. If you read them for entertainment or curiosity then they are worth the 30 seconds of your life. Marne my daughter gets a text every morning at 7: 30 a.m. to tell her horoscope. How do I know this? We've been car pooling in the interest of the environment- or rather, our budget. Either way...

So, I wanted to know what mine was so we'd have something to talk about on the way home, other than what's for dinner.

SO here is mine today according to MSN

Virgo
August 23 - September 21You are feeling very introverted today, dear Virgo, as you seek answers to some existential questions. Indeed, you are asking yourself whether your life is turning out the way you had in mind. Are your friends the way you would like them to be? Or are you always disappointed? All positive change starts with questions such as these. Give yourself lots of space for creative contemplation.



True that! I'm trying to come up with 100 things about me...still just 1/2 done!

No comments:

Blog Archive